However, our experience staff is trained in lifting heavy objects – so we certainly are able to help you with that.
For us it doesn’t matter if we carry furniture, filled up boxes, kitchen appliances or any other items.
Still we understand that before we come to clear your property you may want to pack some things that you would like to keep and e.g. boxes lifting is inevitable.
Thus we come up with some tips (under the photo) for you how to lift and carry items so you won’t hart yourself.
Lifting heavy objects – avoiding injuries
Here are some steps to follow to avoid back injuries:
- Keep a wide base of support and always make sure your feet are shoulder-width apart.
- Now is the time to lift the object – squat down as close to the object as possible.
- Make sure to keep good straight posture; do not twist your body, do not lift bending forward, and lift slowly the item.
- Hold the item close to your body, and do not lift the item above your shoulders.
- Use feet to change direction – do not twist your body.
- Set down the object by squatting with your knees and hips only.
- You may also consider buying heavy lifting support belt – it certainly can help if you straggling with back pain.
Call us on 0141 2551 901 for a free quote and quality-guarantee services.